In approximately a week of owning a Brompton, I had
- Brought a O bag
- Brought an O bag mini
- Joined 3 Brompton Facebook groups
- Started mentally planning a blog about my Brompton
- Took it out for a rather smug feeling lunchtime mini ride and took a photo and posted it
- Nodded approval at a passing fellow Brompton user
- Decided I would need to prepare the husband in the fact that he if he liked it or not will also be riding a Brompton
- Decided what my next Brompton bike would be
As for the IT chair, well I had that in my hands before I got the bike!
Whatever the hold the tiny little bike has over you it latches on fast and quick and there is no escape.
I can appreciate even for 1 month on I am still in the honeymoon period I hope it never ends.
I would like to point out that some restraint has been found when it has come to the purchase of tools; I have not rushed into buying that, regardless of wanting it. So it does show I have some self-restraint.
Now, where do I get this tattooed?